September to Remember Package
Available: September 1st – September 30th excluding Labor Day Weekend
Make this September one to Remember with this special all inclusive package. Stay for three consecutive mid-week nights (Sunday-Thursday) and enjoy three jam-packed days filled with activities including lighthouses, museums, boat rides and a discount off of standard room rates. Rest comfortably each night in our luxury rooms that are guaranteed to recharge your energy for the next busy day.
In addition to your 3-night discounted luxurious accommodations, sumptuous breakfasts and evening sweets which feature homemade pies, the package includes:
- Two tickets each for admission to some of Maine’s greatest cultural treasures including the Farnsworth Art Museum and Wyeth Center, the Owls Head Transportation Museum, and the Maine Lighthouse Museum;
- Your choice of 2 tickets to Captain Jack’s Lobster Adventure Cruise or two pedestrian tickets on the Maine State Ferry to Vinalhaven Island;
- A driving map and lighthouse locator to enjoy exploring six of our local lighthouses;
- A Maine Guild Wine map;
- A self-guided map to local Art Galleries;
- Two local photographs suitable for framing.
Concerned that there is too much to do and too little time?? Don’t worry you can add a fourth night (Sunday through Thursday) at the same discounted rate!
Three-Night Packages at our Rockland Inn near Camden, Maine start at $540. Actual package rate will be dependent on specific date and room selection.
Additional discounts or 3rd party gift cards are not eligible with package. Package is subject to prevailing lodging tax and subject to the inn’s normal policies including a ten day cancellation policy. Package is all inclusive – discounted room rates are only available as part of the package. Only four nights total are eligible for the discount. Discounted room nights are not available for the Labor Day Weekend (Sunday and Monday nights).