A Real Maine Lobstah Package
Available July – September, 2016 Monday – Friday
Want an authentic Lobster experience?
Learn all about Maine’s favorite crustacean from the “trap to your lap” in Rockland Maine, the self-proclaimed “Lobster Capital of the World”. Rockland is home to the Maine Lobster Festival (August); Lobsterpalooza (September); the original Lobster Trap Christmas Tree featured on the TLC Channel; and where the lobster roll was actually invented! If you love lobsters than the Berry Manor Inn has just the package for you!
A Real Maine Lobster Luxury Package includes:
- Overnight accommodations in any one of our AAA Four Diamond rated guest rooms appointed with king or queen sized custom beds; flat screen TVs with DVD players; fireplaces; complimentary WI-FI; individually controlled air conditioners and en-suite private luxury baths with candles, fluffy robes and many with whirlpool tubs and all of the amenities offered to all guests of the inn like concierge services and complimentary homemade pie.
- Two tickets for Capt. Jack’s Lobster Adventure cruise
- Two “Got Lobstah” t-shirts to commemorate the day
- Two tickets to a behind the scenes exclusive tour of a working lobster pound
- Lobster Dinner for two at picnic tables on the dock
- Two lobster chocolates at turndown!
One night packages for two people range from $320 to $465 and will vary based on the reservation date and specific room choice.* Call (207) 596-7696 to book your adventure!
Start your day going out with a real Maine Lobsterman aboard the Capt. Jack lobster boat and learn all about setting traps, the rules of lobstering, the difference between soft and hard shelled lobsters, male and female lobsters and what’s with all of those different colored buoys! You can sit back and watch or if you choose you can get down and dirty and help the Captain set the traps. After the boat we have set up an exclusive behind the scene tour of one of the area’s oldest working lobster pounds where you will learn what is involved in preparing those newly caught lobsters for market. End your afternoon by enjoying a freshly caught lobster dinner with all of the fixings right at a picnic table on the wharf. This is an exclusive offer and rate for our guests and is only available Monday through Friday. Ahhh, life is good!
Want more lobster??
Ask your innkeeper to make reservations or give you directions to the local restaurants in town that serve up lobsters and lobster rolls and decide for yourself if you prefer soft or hard-shelled or mayonnaise in your lobster roll or not. Don’t forget to take pictures of your lobster fantasy day and post it to our Facebook page!
*Advanced notice is required. Package offered July through September. Please check with your innkeeper for specific dates as certain months it is illegal to lobster on Sundays and the lobster wharf tour is only available Monday through Friday. Specific dates will be subject to the inn’s normal minimum night stay and cancellations policies. Rates will vary based on reservation date and specific room choice. Applicable taxes not included in package price. Package must be booked in advance and cannot be combined with any other discounts or other promotional offers. Components of the package are contingent on the weather.