Lobsters, Lighthouses and Luxury Package
Lobster, Luxury and Lighthouse Package
Available: June 1st – June 30th, 2016
In Rockland, we celebrate Lobsters and Lighthouses for the ENTIRE MONTH of JUNE. You will learn all about the life of Maine’s favorite crustacean with this package from “trap to lap”! Enjoy a tour of a local working lobster pound and a cruise on a working Maine lobster boat and take home your own “Got Lobstah” t-shirts. Stay any two consecutive nights in June and you will receive ALL of the following with this package:
- Two Tickets to the Maine Lighthouse Museum valid for a self-guided tour Monday through Saturday;
- Two tickets on Captain Jack’s Lobster Adventure where you can lobster firsthand with a real Maine lobsterman and learn lobster lore;
- Exclusive tour of a working lobster pound and wharf where you will learn the rest of the lobster business as it moves from “trap to lap” and watch the lobstermen bring in their hauls;
- Enjoy a lobster lunch for two on a picnic table at the working wharf and taste a Maine lobster right from the water any afternoon at 12:30pm (your innkeeper will make your reservations);
- Two “Got Lobstah” T-shirts;
- Commemorative Maine Lighthouse Map with facts and history of Maine’s lighthouses;
- Map and driving directions to six local lighthouses;
- Two chocolate lobster candies – sure to make you smile!
Add a 3rd night and receive a listing of special offers from over 40 local businesses for discounted museum tickets, discounted activity tickets, free desserts or appetizers at local restaurants and 10% or greater discounts from participating retailers, valued at over $150!
Your innkeepers can assist you with reservations for a Lighthouse boat trip to see several more lighthouses inaccessible by land; a scenic plane or helicopter ride to view more remote lighthouses not accessible by boat tours; or even a lobster lunch picnic! Consider the weekend of June 25th and 26th and partake in the Midcoast Maine Lighthouse Challenge when 7 participating lighthouses open their towers to the public.
Rates for this all inclusive package will vary depending on room choice and date of reservation and start at $465.
Package must be booked at time of reservation and cannot be combined with other discounts, 3rd party gift certificates or special offers. Prevailing Maine State lodging tax will apply and is not included in package cost.