Sizzling Summer Savings
Available: July 1st through September 30th, 2014 Sunday through Tuesday nights only
Sizzling Summer Savings with Lobsters & Lighthouses too!!
Come to Rockland Maine – the Lobster Capital of the World – and enjoy two of Maine’s favorite icons – Lighthouses and Lobsters! This sizzling summer package brings you the best of coastal Maine while enjoy the down home comfort and elegance of one of Maine’s premiere luxury B&B inns. Package includes two complimentary tickets to the Maine Lighthouse Museum ; a driving map to our six local lighthouses; and your choice of Maine’s favorite crustacean – in the trap or on your lap all for the price of your room!
Book 2 consecutive midweek nights (Sunday through Tuesday) in a premiere or deluxe luxury king room (rooms #1, 3, 5, 9, 11 or 12) at the Berry Manor Inn and enjoy 2 complimentary tickets to the Lighthouse Museum and your CHOICE of a lobster dinner for two at our local lobster shack OR two tickets on Capt. Jack’s Lobster Adventure where you can experience life as a lobsterman and “see how they are caught”. This sizzling summer special package includes two nights accommodations in one of our king luxury rooms with air conditioning, flat screen TV with DVD player, complimentary WI-FI and a private bath with whirlpool or antique soaking tub; breakfast each morning and complimentary use of our guest pantry area stocked with juice, soda and featuring our moms’ homemade pies recently featured on the Food Network!
Ah, Lobsters, Lighthouses and the relaxed luxury of the Berry Manor Inn…. summer in Maine doesn’t get any better than this!
- Package based on availability of king rooms Sunday through Tuesday consecutive nights.
- Package cannot be combined with any other discounts, specials or 3rd party gift cards.
- Mention special package when making reservation as it cannot be added to existing reservations.
- Prevailing lodging tax not included in package price.
- Package is based on single or double occupancy.
- Package not available during holiday or special event periods.
- Lobster Fishing is not allowed on Sundays during July and August and is always subject to weather.