Savor the Summer Flavors of Midcoast Maine- Foodie Tours
Exclusive tastings, foodie tours and special offers pack Savor the Flavors package with value
Offered: June 14th – October 7th, 2017; Sunday–Tuesday nights (not available holidays or special events)
The Rockland Camden area of Midcoast Maine is quickly gaining a reputation as a foodie town. Offering award winning restaurants, specialty food producers and a burgeoning wine region, Midcoast Maine’s culinary adventure abounds, so the Berry Manor Inn and the Historic Inns of Rockland have combined the best of the foodie elements into one fantastic package. Culinary explorers, foodies and those who love to explore local foods will enjoy this fun-filled itinerary to explore and savor the flavors of Midcoast Maine accompanied by the finest accommodations in your choice of beautifully appointed rooms at the Berry Manor Inn.
With so much happening on the Rockland and Camden culinary scene, we have packed a three day/night package with locally sourced foods and exclusive tours and tastings. You will need all three days and nights to explore all that’s offered in the Midcoast food scene. The package is offered Sunday through Tuesday, and features both scheduled exclusive features and self-guided foodie fun throughout the three days and nights.
The Savor the Flavors package includes:
- Three wonderful nights (Sunday, Monday and Tuesday) in the room of your choice which may include a fireplace, soaking tub, whirlpool tub for two and/or body jet showers;
- Three delicious and filling breakfasts to give you the energy to enjoy
- Hot tea and homemade pies in the Guest Pantry area to relax you when you return
to the inn in the late afternoon for a nap before dinner;
- Tickets to a 2-3 hour guided walking tour of Rockland’s culinary hot spots that include special tastings at FIORE Olive Oils, Bixby Bars, several local restaurants, Rock Harbor microbrewery; and other gastronomic gems;
- Exclusive tour and discussion on Cheese Making at the State of Maine Cheese Company;
- $50 in Midcoast Money to use at any of our wonderful participating restaurants in town
– ask your innkeeper to help with preferred seating and to assist with reservations;
- A copy of Maine Wine Guild map and Passport program;
- An Historic Inns of Rockland Apron filled with a special collection of value offers for savings exclusive to packaged guests offering savings from Rockland and Camden area restaurants (offering free apps, desserts or special offers), stores (offering 10% discounts), spas (offering 10% discounts on massages and treatments) and attractions (offering discounted or half price tickets). The value collection represents more than $150 in savings.
The package starts at $715 (plus ME tax) and package price will vary by date and room selection.
At the end of a long, delicious day, plan to return to your luxuriously appointed room and experience our unprecedented comfort and hospitality – without the pretense! We offer the kinds of amenities plugged in travelers seek from complimentary WiFi access to guest computers, lavish private baths many with over-sized whirlpool tubs for two or body jet showers, air conditioning and in-room fireplaces within a homey, comfortable atmosphere. Sleep well in our comfortable beds, indulge in a piece of homemade pie and start anew the next morning with a sumptuous hand-crafted breakfast for two.
This summer, plan your culinary caper to Rockland and enjoy a three day gastronomic getaway you won’t forget.
This package cannot be combined with any other specials or discounts and is subject to the inn’s normal policies including a 10-day cancellation policy. Prevailing Maine State lodging tax rate will apply. Room nights must be consecutive and in the same room unless room change is approved by inn. This package is only available Sunday through Tuesday nights and rates are subject to change without notice.