Savor the Arts of Midcoast Maine in the Quiet Season
Available: November 2013 through May 2014 Thursday through Sunday Nights
The crowds are gone, the rates are low and there is still a lot happening in the Rockland Camden area of Midcoast of Maine! Come and enjoy the wonderful museums, galleries and restaurants of Rockland in the quieter time of year. This two night package is available Thursday through Sunday anytime from November, 2013 through May, 2014 and includes:
- Two wonderful nights in the room of your choice which may include a
fireplace, soaking tub, whirlpool tub for two and/or body jet showers;
- Two delicious and filling breakfasts to give you the energy to enjoy
- Hot tea and homemade pies in the Guest Pantry area to relax you when you return
to the inn in the late afternoon for a nap before dinner;
- Two tickets to the renowned Farnsworth Art Museum and Wyeth Center;
- Two tickets to the Owls Head Transportation Museum where you can
enjoy a fabulous collection of classic and antique cars and planes;
- $50 in Midcoast Money to use at any of our wonderful participating restaurants in town
– ask your innkeeper to help with preferred seating and to assist with reservations;
- Two Photographs by local artists of the area suitable for framing;
- A Self-Guided tour map of the local art galleries;
- A reusable shopping bag to store all of your loot in!
Package must be booked in advance and cannot be combined with any other discounts or specials. Prevailing lodging taxes not included. Subject to Inn’s normal policies including 10-day cancellation policy. Museums will be in “winter” schedule. Farnsworth Museum will be open Wednesday through Sunday; and the Owls Head Transportation Museum will be open seven days. Schedules may vary on holidays.
Two-night packages are offered from $360 to $500 (single or double occupancy)
Want more? Ask your innkeeper about our special discounts for massage and spa services at our local day spas.