Experience why National Geographic Traveler named Rockland one of Maine’s top adventure towns when you enjoy year round adventures like hiking the mountain trails, kayaking with seals, sailing in the bay, birding, snowboarding or skiing with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean, island hopping or taking a wine tour of our small local wineries.
Make memories for a lifetime with fantastic Rockland & Camden, Maine adventures during your stay in our Rockland, ME lodging!
Photo used with permission ©Port Clyde Kayaks
Kayaking & Paddle Boarding
Biking & Bike Rentals
If you are planning a biking trip through Maine, Bed Breakfast and Biking lists bike-friendly B & B’s and inns along or near the bike trails and byways throughout the state. The innkeepers along the bike trails offer hospitality and respite for travelers. They will be happy to help you plan a trip using their B & B as a base or as one of several stops on your biking (or hiking) vacation.
Area Wineries and Breweries
- Cellardoor Winery
- Breakwater Vineyard and Tasting Room
- Savage Oakes Vineyard and Winery
- Sweetgrass Farm Winery & Distillery
- Rock Harbor Pub and Brewery
- Andrew’s Brewing Company
- Maine Beer Guild Brew Trail (printable version)
- Maine Wine Trail (printable version)The inn can provide you with a “self-tour” driving map for the local wineries or help you set up a personal tour with driver. Just let us know.
Downhill/Cross Country Skiing/Snow Showing
Cars, Planes, Bikes, etc.
- Breakwater Lighthouse * Please check tide chart before walking
Breakwater Lighthouse Webcam Check out – live stream
- Owls Head Lighthouse
- Marshall Point Lighthouse
- Pemaquid Point Lighthouse
- Curtis Island Lighthouse
- Indian Island Lighthouse
- Maine Lighthouse Museum
- Lighthouse Cruises on Monhegan Boat Lines
- Lighthouse Tours by Air with Penobscot Island Air
Spas & Massages
- Capt. Jack’s Lobster Adventures
- Schooner Koukla
- Morning in Maine
- Bufflehead Sailing Charters
- Schooner Surprise
- Schooner Olad
- Schooner Heron
- Monhegan Boat Ferry to Monhegan Island
- Maine State Ferry to Vinalhaven
- Maine State Ferry to North Haven
- Maine State Ferry to Isleboro
- Maine Windjammer Association