SAVOR THE ADVENTURE OF MIDCOAST MAINE
Explore the adventures along Maine’s Midcoast
Offered: Late May through Mid-October; Any 3 nights based on Availability
The Savor the Adventure of Midcoast Maine Package offers the ideal itinerary for outdoor adventure, coastal exploration, and some hard core fun. Come learn why Rockland was named among the top outdoor adventure towns in the country by National Geographic Traveler Magazine. This three-night package combines fun on land and sea along with self-guided lighthouse tours, and a collection of value offers worth more than $250 in savings with luxury accommodations with your choice of room at the Berry Manor Inn.
The Savor the Adventure of Midcoast Maine Package, is offered from Mid-May through October, 2012, and includes specially discounted admissions to a host of adventures for everyone from golfers, to kayakers, sailors and even fly fishermen (and women!). Add box lunches, dinners at restaurants offering locally-sourced cuisine, lighthouse and wine tours to the mix, and you’ve got the perfect three day itinerary for exploring the Rockland-Camden area.
The Savor the Adventure Package includes:
- Three wonderful nights in the room of your choice which may include a
fireplace, soaking tub, whirlpool tub for two and/or body jet showers to take away the aches and pains of the day’s activities;
- Three delicious and filling breakfasts to give you the energy to enjoy
- Two box lunches to enjoy on one day;
- A self-guided itinerary and map of the area’s local Lighthouses to enjoy at your own pace.
- A Maine Wine Guild map to explore the five Midcoast wineries.
- A $50 Midcoast Money voucher to enjoy dinner at your choice of participating restaurants in the Rockland Camden area.
- A drawstring backpack filled with a collection of value offers for savings exclusive to guests of the Berry Manor Inn and the other Historic Inns of Rockland from Rockland and Camden area restaurants (offering free apps, desserts or special offers), stores (offering discounts), spas (offering discounts) and attractions (offering discounted or half price tickets). The value collection represents more than $250 in savings (click here for list of offerings).
Packages range from $445 to $1,290 per couple (plus ME tax). Prices will vary by date and room selection and may not be available during specific holidays and festival periods.
The Berry Manor Inn with the Historic Inns of Rockland has negotiated specially priced admissions and outdoor adventures for our guests taking advantage of the Savor the Adventure package. While not included in the package price, your innkeeper will reserve specially priced activities for you. Please note that discounted admissions are based upon advance reservations; guests must indicate their interest in participating in activities when they book. A partial list of the many specially-priced adventures available through this package includes:
- Captain Jack’s Lobster Adventure cruises
- Morning in Maine Schooner day sails
- Schooner Heron Day sails
- Monhegan Boat Lines Ferry to Monhegan/Puffin Tour/Nature Cruise/Lighthouse Tours
- Breakwater Kayaks –rentals and guided tours
- Port Clyde Kayaks and Paddle Boards
- Ship to Shore Lobster Pound Tour (let us know if you would like to enjoy a lobster shore dinner too!)
- Super Fly Fishing Charters
- Rockland Golf Club (18 holes)
- Samoset Golf Club (18 holes with cart)
- Rheal Day Spa
- Skin Klinic Day Spa
- Synergy Massage
- Nap-AH Wine Tour
At the end of a long, adventure-filled day, plan to return to your luxuriously appointed room and experience our unprecedented comfort and hospitality – without the pretense! Indulge in a whirlpool tub for two or drive away those aches with one of our body jet showers! We offer the kinds of amenities plugged in travelers seek from complimentary WiFi access to guest computers, lavish private baths many with oversized whirlpool tubs for two or body jet showers, air conditioning and in-room fireplaces within a homey, comfortable atmosphere. Sleep well in our comfortable beds, indulge in a piece of homemade pie and start anew the next morning with a sumptuous hand-crafted breakfast for two.
If you’re looking for the perfect Maine Coastal adventure this summer, book this package to take advantage of special discounts and exclusive outdoor adventures combined with a wonderful coastal Maine getaway.
This package cannot be combined with any other specials or discounts and is subject to the inn's normal policies including a 10-day cancellation policy. Prevailing Maine State lodging tax rate will apply. Room nights must be consecutive and in the same room unless room change is approved by inn.