Maine Windjammer Land n’ Sea Package
Available: Maine Windjammer Sailing Season 2019
ESCAPE TO A LAND BY THE SEA . . .
Come to Maine and discover the lure of the sea and land this sailing season. Combine a captivating trip on a historic Maine windjammer with a Maine Windjammer package at the Berry Manor Inn before or after your sail. You’ll experience the very best of land and sea with this special package from the Maine Windjammers and the Historic Inns of Rockland.
Rockland is a very walkable town and the Berry Manor Inn is walking distance to Rockland’s downtown harbor, shops, theater, museums and restaurants. Additionally there is cab service available from $5-7 anywhere within the City’s borders making getting around town easy.
First, choose your windjammer trip, and then contact us to add on a consecutive two night stay before or after your sailing excursion. The Berry Manor Inn is walking distance from Rockland’s thriving downtown shops, museums, restaurants and waterfront yet located in a quiet residential neighborhood away from Route 1 traffic. The land portion of your trip can be fully customized to include spa treatments, golf, museum admissions, dinners and more.
The basic land portion of your package includes:
- Two consecutive nights in a room with a king or queen bed (stays must include 2 or more nights in a row) offered at a discounted rate
- Luggage Storage while at sea and preferred check in ( no earlier than 1pm please)
- Hot, hearty and gourmet breakfast each morning
- A Historic Inns of Rockland recyclable shopping bag.
This package is exclusively offered to Maine Windjammer Association passengers as a follow up to their cruise. The cost of the package varies by room choice and reservation date and starts at $160 per person (double occupancy) or $320 single occupancy. The package reflects a discount on rooms for windjammer passengers, and will vary with room choice and date of reservation. The Berry Manor Inn was Rockland’s first B&B Inn certified by the State of Maine as a Hospitality Environmental Leader and is dedicated to sustainable eco-tourism. Your innkeepers believe the green scheme involves more than changing light bulbs and recycling and for over two years have initiated a per-guest donation to local, eco-friendly organizations as a means to offset their own carbon footprint. Yet, eco-friendly doesn’t mean luxury is sacrificed at the Berry Manor Inn, Rockland’s premiere bed and breakfast inn.
Once you decide your dates and book your windjammer cruise, customize the land portion of the package based on your interests. These options are offered to all package participants at discounted costs. To receive the exclusive discounted ticket pricing and admissions, advance reservations must be made for these activities at the time of booking the package or at least 14 days prior to check in:
- A delicious hot shower upon disembarking the boat at the Rheal Day Spa, walking distance from Windjammer Wharf in Rockland (luggage storage available);
- A round of golf at Samoset Resort Golf Course or Rockland Golf Club with club and cart rentals available;
- Spa treatments ranging from manicures, pedicures, massages in a “green certified” spa as soon as you get off the boat or during your stay;
- Discounted tickets to any of the local museums including Farnsworth Art Museum, Maine Lighthouse Museum, Maine Center for Contemporary Arts or Owl’s Head Transportation Museum;
- Discounted trip on Captain Jack’s Lobster Adventure.
Do you have other activities or additional items you’d like to add to your stay? Just ask your innkeeper as we are happy to arrange for other additional activities with advance notice.
Blackout dates and additional minimum night stays may apply to specific event dates and holiday weekends. Rates do not include any lodging tax. Package is subject to the inn’s normal 14 day cancellation period and other policies. No additional discounts or discounted 3rd party gift certificates apply. Discounted room rates and exclusive discounts for activities are only available in conjunction with a windjammer cruise on a member boat of the Maine Windjammer Association.