Savor the Arts of Midcoast Maine in the Locals’ Season
Available: November through May, Thursday through Sunday Nights
The crowds are gone, the rates are low and there is still a lot of art happening in the Rockland Camden area of Midcoast of Maine! Come and enjoy the wonderful museums, galleries and restaurants of Rockland without the summer crowds. It is easy to see how Rockland has evolved into the “art center” of Maine with its fabulous Museums and art galleries. This two night package is available Wednesday through Sunday anytime from November through May and includes:
- Two wonderful nights in the room of your choice which may include a
fireplace, soaking tub, whirlpool tub for two and/or body jet showers;
- Two delicious and filling breakfasts to give you the energy to enjoy
- Hot tea and homemade pies in the Guest Pantry area to relax you when you return
to the inn in the late afternoon for a nap before dinner;
- Two tickets to the renowned Farnsworth Art Museum (closed Monday & Tuesday winters);
- Two tickets to the Owls Head Transportation Museum (open 7 days Docent Tour 11am Tuesdays) where you can
enjoy a fabulous collection of classic and antique cars and planes;
- Two tickets to the Maine Center for Contemporary Arts (closed Monday & Tuesdays);
- Spend an afternoon at the Friends of Maine Coastal Islands National Wildlife Refuge in Rockland and visit their art gallery and visitor center. They are dedicated to protecting the islands and birds of the Coast of Maine;
- $50 in Midcoast Money to use at any of our wonderful participating restaurants in town
– ask your innkeeper to help with preferred seating and to assist with reservations;
- Two Photographs by local artists of the area suitable for framing;
- A Self-Guided tour map of the local art galleries;
- A reusable shopping bag to store all of your loot in!
Package must be booked in advance and cannot be combined with any other discounts or specials. Prevailing lodging taxes not included. Subject to Inn’s normal policies including 10-day cancellation policy. Museums and art galleries will be in “winter” schedule. Farnsworth Museum and Maine Contemporary Art Center will be open Wednesday through Sunday; and the Owls Head Transportation Museum will be open seven days. Schedules may vary on holidays.
Two-night packages are offered starting at $375 (single or double occupancy)
Want more? Ask your innkeeper about our special discounts for massage and spa services at our local day spas.